Valentines Fruit Tray
This cute and easy fruit tray can be made without any knife work, and makes for impressive healthy Valentines Day treats. Perfect for school parties, work, or just getting your family to choose fruit over candy this Valentines Day. Ingredient amounts are for your shopping list (and nutritional estimates), so don't feel like you have to use that exact amount.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
16 ounces strawberries, large and ripe with fresh leaves
10 ounces blueberries
10 ounces blackberries
6 ounces raspberries
8 ounces pomegranate seeds
Place a heart shaped cookie cutter in the center of a large round tray or platter
2. Make a circle of strawberries around the cookie cutter, with the leaves of the strawberries on the outside of the circle. Make sure to leave room to fill the circle in with blueberries around the cookie cutter.
3. Fill the strawberry circle in with blueberries around the cookie cutter.
4. Make a ring of blackberries around the outer edge of the strawberries.
5. Make a ring of raspberries around the blackberries.
6. Fill the cookie cutter center with pomegranate seeds.
7. Carefully remove the cookie cutter and reshape the heart if necessary.
Nutritional estimates are for 10 servings. If you split it among a family of four like we did, plan on the values being slightly over double.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: YIELD: 10 SERVING SIZE: 10 Servings Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 70SODIUM: 1mgCARBOHYDRATES: 16gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 1g